Monday, January 19, 2009

Coursework Admin


1. Look at the Notes to Candidates handout for the font, font size, paper size and margin requirements. Not sure how to format it that way? Come see me please.

2. SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE your work!!! Keep a copy in
i. your thumbdrive
ii. your school project folder
iii. email yourself a copy (I highly recommend setting up a gmail account just for this purpose)
iv. email me a copy
v. print out your work periodically (say every month or so).
Please take the extra 5 min to do this. It is a pain i know, but nothing compared to the pain of losing all your hard work a few days before the deadline (This has happened before... learn from the mistakes of your seniors).
NB Please save your work in Word 2002 format if you are using Windows Vista. Come see me if you don't know how to do this.

3. I will be coming up with a consultation schedule, please stick to it as far as possible. Remember, I'm here not to torture but to help you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment